- Summer Camps: Summer Bridge Camps provide students additional time and small learning groups to address learning gaps.
- TN ALL Corp Tutoring: Select students have the opportunity to participate in high-dosage/leverage, low-ratio tutoring throughout the school year.
- Response to Intervention (RTI2): Academically at-risk students receive daily instruction aligned to their specific needs through RTI2.
- Read with your child for 20 minutes daily
- Ensure your child attends school every day
- Communicate with your child's teacher regularly
- Pay close attention to communications sent home regarding your child's progress
- Register to receive decodable readers for at-home reading (K-2)