Overton County Schools will be offering a 4-week, in-person Summer Learning Camp to provide opportunities for students that will address learning loss and gaps that may have occurred as a result of COVID-19.
Two camps will be available for students currently enrolled in Kindergarten through 7th grade within the Overton County School District. Students who are currently enrolled in grades Kindergarten through 4th grade will attend camp at A.H. Roberts Elementary. We will also offer a camp at Livingston Middle School for students who are currently enrolled in grades 5-7. Both camps will begin on June 1st and will run through June 24 for 4 days per week.
- Week 1 = Tuesday, June 1-Friday, June 4
- Week 2 = Monday June 7- Thursday, June 10
- Week 3 = Monday, June 14-Thursday, June 17
- Week 4 = Monday, June 21-Thursday, June 24
The camp will include 7 hours of daily in person programming from 7:30-2:30 including:
- 4 hours of reading, writing and math instruction
- 1 hour of intervention
- 1 hour of play and
- 1 hour of STREAM instruction “S.T.R.E.A.M.” programming will focus on Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts and Music
- Will your child or children need bus transportation to and from camp in order to attend?
- at lease one emergency contact (up to 3 can be listed)
- Student name
- Date of birth
- Student gender
- Current school (2020-2021)
- Current grade (2020-2021)
- Special needs or medical concerns